Looking for paid work experience in an innovative and enterprising environment? Discover how TSIS can help you develop your skills while making a lasting contribution to the third sector.
Resources - links
Click on the navigation buttons to find your University Careers Service, to look for information on reflective learning and training resources
- University Careers Services For general advice on how to complete your application form please contact your Careers Service:
- Abertay University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Glasgow School of Art
- Heriot-Watt University
- Queen Margaret University
- Robert Gordon University
- Scottish Agricultural College
- The Open University
- The University of Aberdeen
- The University of Dundee
- The University of Edinburgh
- The University of Glasgow
- University of St Andrews
- University of Stirling
- University of Strathclyde
- University of the Highlands and Islands
- University of the West of Scotland
- Reflective Learning Find out how reflective learning can help you apply for a TSIS internship.
- Interview and Skills Training Worried about interviews or presentations? Follow the links for some great hints and tips.